WIE is the global organization that champions the advancement of women through education, professional growth and leadership development. Become part of the movement!
- Encourages open discussion about professional and personal challenges
- Identifies limitations to achieving positions of leadership or academic success within the field
- Inspires mentorship and highlight mentoring resources
- Discovers field thought leaders and promotes women in endoscopy’s participation in national and international meetings
- Promotes female leadership within the global endoscopy space
Membership is open to physicians, trainees, medical associates and industry affiliates.
Membership is open to GI physicians practicing in the 48 contiguous United States, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
The Trainee Member category is appropriate for physicians who have completed their residency and are enrolled in a formal GI fellowship training program
Upon payment of the dues, membership will remain valid and current during training and will expire one year after completion of training, at which time members can upgrade to US or International membership, as appropriate, without further review
Non-medical individuals with a vested interest in advancing the role of women in industry may join as an Affiliate Member.